15. Conference Fees
15.1 The following should pay conference fees:
- All delegates;
- All EB and conference committee members;
- All speakers who are members of either association;
- Invited speakers who choose to stay for the full conference;
- The commercial industry who may have delivered a paper but who are not official paying vendors.
15.2 Who need not pay fees:
- Invited speakers who are not members of either association and who stay only for the day on which they deliver their paper;
- Vendors who have paid a fee to display their product;
- The chief executive officer of the host institution;
- The official who opens the conference;
- The Keynote speaker if not a member of either association.
15.3 The conference organisers shall identify and agree in advance waive these fees. They are not paid by IASA and its conference partner. Further, it is up to the EB and conference organizers whether to waive the conference fees for delegates from developing countries or not. In some cases non-paying delegates, such as the official representatives from CCAAA, may be asked to pay the fee and then be reimbursed by IASA.