Europeana Sounds Task Force
Europeana Sounds Metadata Manager
The British Library
96 Euston Road,
London NW1 2DB
Tel: +44 (0)207 412 7851
The Europeana Sounds Task Force works on the following activities:
- investigate sources of funding to sustain the work of the 2014-2017 Europeana Sounds project
- raise awareness of the richness and threats to Europe's sound heritage
- provide expert training on providing correct metadata for adding audio heritage to the Europeana portal, via conference workshops and webinars
- investigate the curation of the Europeana channel for music and any other audio-related thematic channels on Europeana
- copyright and moral rights relating to providing access to audio heritage via Europeana
- information sharing on best practices for online audio access for the wider benefit of IASA members.
More information about Europeana: www.iasa-web.org/europeana
Members who have declared interest in this group (IASA members access)
Europeana Sounds Task Force mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
To send messages to and receive messages from this list, you need to first subscribe.
Use the form below to subscribe to, or unsubscribe from, the list.
Note 1: after completing this form, you will receive an email. You must respond to the email to activate your subscription.
Note 2: you can subscribe more than once, using different email addresses (e.g. if you want messages routed both to your home and business emails), by completing the form again.