Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 125 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way in digital mass storage systems, or are preserving analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- Wanted: back copies of the IASA journal and IASA Phonographic Bulletin
- Applications for IASA Travel Awards 2015 Now Open
- Open source media preservation prioritization software (Indiana University, collaboration with AVPreserve)
- Back issues of IASA journal and Phonographic Bulletin available online
- IASA Journal, Issue 44 is now available online!
30 Apr 2015
7 May 2015 to 10 May 2015
8 May 2015
21 May 2015 to 22 May 2015