Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 125 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way in digital mass storage systems, or are preserving analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- The Joint Technical Symposium - a short history
- Call For Proposals for the 20th SEAPAVAA Conference Extended to 18 April 2016
- IASA Travel Award 2016 applications - Now Open!
- 2016 Annual IASA Conference - Call for Presentations Deadline Extended
- CFP: Journal of the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives, Issue no. 46
30 Apr 2016
4 May 2016
5 May 2016 to 6 May 2016
11 May 2016 to 14 May 2016