Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 100 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way into the new era of digital mass storage systems, or continuing to use analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- 2015 Annual IASA Conference -- Call for Papers -- Pre-holiday, friendly reminder
- CFP on Archive Based Moving Image Productions
- Museum collection of rare Indian shellac records
- Call for Presentations / Appel à communication IASA 2015
- 46th Annual IASA Conference and the Europeana Sounds International Conference announcement