Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 125 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way in digital mass storage systems, or are preserving analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- CFP: Journal of the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives, Issue no. 47
- New CCAAA Website and the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage!
- BAAC conf. registration - early bird ends soon!
- IASA 2017 conference will be in Berlin
- Job Opening: New York University Tisch School of the Arts
26 Oct 2016 to 28 Oct 2016
27 Oct 2016
2 Nov 2016 to 3 Nov 2016
4 Nov 2016